ANNUAL PASTORS SCHOLARSHIP GIVEAWAY - To sponsor 200 pastors. SPONSORED BY MISSION200PASTORS
BA Theology Scholarship
Scholarship Programme: Bachelor of Arts degree
A limited number of tuition scholarships for students that want to pay for their education but can't afford to. This is automatically granted when you submit a tuition fee waiver when applying to study at Biblical University.
You will receive full tuition scholarship valued 90,000NGN(450USD) - 120,000NGN(600USD) per year, and financial assistance scholarship.
1. For students who have: Submitted an application and provide proof of graduation from secondary school or academic college qualifications
2. Who need a scholarship for Study
3. In the field of Theology and Christian Ministry - Faculty of Arts and Education
You can earn your Bachelor's B.A., degree. All of your courses may be completed at home! The first step is to fill out the online application form. Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary, Lagos, Nigeria can then help you determine the programme that is best for you. Or, call us today at +234(070)637-51540. We have Advisers who can help with the entire process! Office hours 8:00 - 4:00 GMT (Standard Time).
MA Theology Scholarship
Scholarship Programme: MA Scholarship in Theology
Scholarships are available to pursue MA programme in research studies. The scholarships cover full fees for the research programme. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Duration: Full-time (one year) and Part-time (two years) scholarships available.
PhD Theology Scholarship
Scholarship Programme: Ph.D. Scholarship in Theology
A Ph.D scholarship in Theology will fully cover the university's fees for an African Student, for a period of two years. This scholarship is thanks to the generous sponsorship of the Biblical University.
Who can apply?
The scholarship is open to new entrants to the Ph.D. programme who are resident in Africa. This scholarship is available to Ph.D. projects supervised by a member of the academic staff of the Biblical University.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you're planning to apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application for scholarship, an essay along with a resume, and college transcript.
The application process
1. Complete and submit the scholarship application
Biblical University awards scholarships to students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and also have financial need - Academic Need-Based Scholarship. Application must be written in person and emphasize outstanding academic accomplishment in terms of grades and financial need, as well as extracurricular activities and community involvement.
2. Write and submit an essay
3. Attempt an interview with a faculty member
4. Recipients are selected based on a variety of factors, including financial need.
Write a 2 to 4 page essay where you describe
* your faith journey
* your sense of calling from God concerning further biblical study and/or ministry
* the strengths and gifts you would bring to the church through further biblical study and/or ministry
* how your gifts for ministry have been affirmed by others
* the strengths and gifts you would bring as a spiritual leader at Biblical University
Mail your essay to Biblical University, email@example.com
Submit application online