How to Apply
What you need to know before applying.
If you wish to apply to any of Biblical University programmes, please use the following checklist of procedures:
1. Submit an application and provide proof of graduation from secondary school or previous academic qualifications. Successfully pass BU ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND ADMISSION INTERVIEW. Provide Government issued ID. Submit letters of recommendation.
2. Pay application and enrollment fees.
18 and Above
Applicants must be 18 and above and have completed secondary school before applying
Applicants aged 23 years and above must be able to read and write in English.
If you wish to transfer credits from other institutions, request a complete official transcript and submit to the Admissions Office.
All documents submitted to Biblical University become the property of the University, and will not be released or copied except for purposes deemed internal to the University. Please do not send any other documentation that is not required.
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM
1. Visit our online payment portal to complete the BU application payment form. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment
2. Complete the BU application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your name, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing the BU application payment form, you will be redirected to the Biblical University Course Application where you are expected to fill and submit an online application.
4. After completing the online application form, you are expected to submit all required previous academic qualifications for your degree.
5. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the online application form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to submit the following documents
* Proof of payment
* Proof of graduation from secondary school or previous academic qualifications.
* Government issued ID
* Letters of recommendation
Bank transfer instructions
If you don't have access to a credit or bank card, you can pay your application fee by transferring funds from the bank of your choice to Biblical University.
Name: Biblical University and College of Ministry & Seminary
Contact us for further instruction via firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Telegram message on +2347033128658
''PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATION if you are seeking qualifications or credentials from NYSC approved and regulated institutions by NUC.''
You are not officially enrolled until the appropriate fees are paid.
Now you’re ready to fill out an online application! Click the Apply link below to start your experience today!