Biblical University welcomes applications and nominations for Honorary Degrees.
An honorary degree, in Latin a degree honoris causa ("for the sake of the honor") or ad honorem ("to the honor"), is an academic degree for which a university (or other degree-awarding institution) has waived the usual requirements, such as matriculation, residence, a dissertation, and the passing of comprehensive examinations. The degree is typically a doctorate or, less commonly, a master's degree, and may be awarded to someone who has no prior connection with the academic institution or no previous postsecondary education.
An honorary degree is the honour bestowed within the power of the Biblical University, and as such is a reflection of the Biblical University of highest aspirations, mission, and values, and in particular where those values are reflected by individuals whose extraordinary achievements result in “changing lives and improving life”.
In conferring honorary degrees the Biblical University seeks to recognize extraordinary achievement, and to honour individuals whose accomplishments demonstrate both a transformative impact and standard of excellence such that they provide. Individuals receiving an honorary degree become ambassadors for the University; thus, through their association and engagement should enhance the reputation of the Biblical University.
If you are interested in applying yourself or nominating someone to be recognized for one's accomplishments, please follow the guideline below:
1. Decide which degree most accurately depicts the personal and/or career/ministry accomplishments:
- Theology and Biblical Studies
- Theological Studies
- Biblical Studies
- Biblical Leadership
- Biblical Education
- Biblical Counseling
- Christian Educational Leadership
- Leadership and Ministry
- Missions and Evangelism
- Biblical and Theological Studies
- Theology and Ministry
- Christian Education
- Christian Educational Ministries
- Pastoral Leadership and Ministry
- Christian Worship and Music Ministry
- Women's Leadership and Christian Ministry
- Church Administration and Finance
2. Decide the level of Honorary Degree:
* Honorary Doctor of Philosophy
* Honorary Master of Arts
3. Decide how to obtain the Honorary Degree. Kindly fill the online application form and submit along with the required application fee
4. After submitting the step 3, we will contact you to confirm the details of your candidacy and provide procedure details.
Apply yourself to get one of our Honorary Doctorate Degrees at Biblical University. Submit an online application form
Apply for Honorary Doctorate Degree with Professional Membership. Submit an online application form
Apply for Honorary Doctorate Degree with Excellence Award. Submit an online application form
Nominate someone to get one of our Honorary Doctorate Degrees at Biblical University. Submit an online nomination form